Chapter members are encouraged to share a bio with other professional peers in our AGO eco-system. What better way to learn more about your colleagues?
Whether you are a soloists, instrumentalists, or choral director, that wants to help other members, you can also create a bio as an annual sponsors of our chapter. Make yourself known.
What can you include in your online bio?
- A photo.
- Your church or music-related job(s).
- Your education and experience.
- Links to your own website, Linkedin or Facebook pages.
- Links throughout your member bio to your church, music-related work, events of note, audio or video clips.
- The ability to link a document (note that posters for upcoming events would be a Member Event).
- How to contact you.
Need some help being creative?
No problem, please contact John Polo to create a member bio that includes information, photos and links.